Our eyewear fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes!
We have 18 total frame styles, 5 of which are categorized for kids and 13 for adults, though we do find that some of our kids' frames suit smaller adult faces as well.
To help determine the best style for you, we recommend basing your decision on the measurements of your existing glasses frames, which can be found on the inside of most frames on the temple arm. Our frame measurements can be found in the Fit Guide under the listing of each frame style. Universally, these measurements will be in a format of three, something similar to 46-17-135 (which are the measurements of our Cedro frames). These three numbers are universally on most glasses, regardless of the brand.
The first number (46) is the horizontal width of the lenses:
The second number (17) is width of the bridge of the nose piece:
And the final number (135) is the length of the arms of the glasses:
Here are the following sizes for all of our frames, listed in increasing width order from Extra Narrow to Extra Wide, along with their full frame width for reference (all measurements provided in mm). If you’d like to check out recommendations based on your face shape, check out this FAQ!
- The Cedro (5-9yrs) : 46-17-135 (Extra Narrow, 124.5)
- The Serra (5-9yrs): 45-18-135 (Extra Narrow, 125)
- The Twain (9-Adult): 47-18-135 (Extra Narrow, 128)
- The Otero (8-12yrs): 49-17-140 (Extra Narrow, 130)
- The Larkin (9-Adult): 51-17-140 (Narrow, 133)
- The Reese : 48-19-140 (Narrow, 133)
- The Finley : 50-17-140 (Narrow, 134)
- The Ella : 51-16-140 (Narrow, 134.5)
- The Casper : 52-17-140 (Medium, 135)
- The Soto : 48-20-140 (Medium, 135.5)
- The Kirby : 54-17-140 (Medium, 138)
- The Wanda : 53-16-140 (Medium, 138)
- The Otis : 49-19-140 (Medium, 138)
- The Jessie : 51-20-145 (Wide, 140)
- The Harper : 54-18-140 (Wide, 141)
- The Murphy : 53-20-145 (Wide, 144)
- The Quinn : 55-16-140 (Extra Wide, 145)
- The Drew : 55-20-145 (Extra Wide, 147.5)
All of our Base Frames have a Virtual Try-On option, which will allow you to virtually test out all of our Base Frames including each of their color options. We spent a lot of time perfecting our virtual try-on, so you can trust that it will provide a great idea of how the Base Frame would look on your face.
If you need additional help determining the style that would be best for you, please feel free to chat with us, or send us an email with the dimensions of your current frames. You can reach us at email@example.com or call us at 646-389-9692 and we’re always happy to help.